- Standard Welding RotatorOur standard welding rotator is mainly used for handling and automatic welding circular metal containers, and can be widely applied to oil industry, press vessel field, wind power production line, pipe line production sector, and many other round workpieces.
Our HGZ-type standard welding rotator is designed and produced to better satisfy the growing...
- Adjustable Welding RotatorOur HGK-type adjustable welding rotator is designed for handling and automatic welding circular metal containers, and it mainly used in oil industry, press vessel field, wind tower production line, pipe line production field, and many other round workpiece fields.
It is mainly composed of a drive rotator, an idle rotator...
- Special Welding RotatorTo better satisfy our clients' demands on various welding rotator, our company can provide various special welding rotators for your choice, such as PU wheel rotator, hydraulic lift rotator, fit-up rotator, and more. These machines are specially used for pipelines, wind towers, press vessels, and some other small pipes...
Description of Welding Rotator:
This welding rotator, also known as turning roll, turning roller, or roller bed, is mainly used to weld circular and longitudinal seams of cylindrical objects, such as barrels, pressure containers, boilers, etc. This turning roll mainly consists of a base, driving rollers, idlers, electric cabinet, brackets, transmission device, and power-driven device.
And this welding rotator can be widely used in many fields like manual welding industry, cylindrical object assembling field, and more. And it features high welding quality, low labor intensity, and high efficiency.
Features of Welding Rotator:
1. The distance between the rollers can be automatically adjusted in order to make its barrels available for different diameters.
2. The roller speed can be adjusted by the frequency control system, thus the reliability of equipment operation is improved.
3. This turning roller can be easy to operate by the manually controlled box.
4. It has various types, such as movable type, lifting type, and more.
5. The specially designed roller bed makes the welding more convenient.
6. The rollers can be made of various materials like black rubber, polyurethane, steel, etc.
Maintenance of Welding Rotator:
1. This welding rotator needs cleaning before putting into use. And to avoid aging, the rubber rollers should stay away from oils and high temperature. If possible, there should be a specific person to operate and maintain this device.
2. Before starting, the speed reducer should be full of 30# engine oil, which is also necessary when the environment temperature is below 0℃.
3. The oil inside the speed reducer should be completely replaced after the use of first month, and later, the engine oil can be changed every six months.
4. The roller bed can not be used as the welding ground so that bearings can be prevented from damaging.
Wuxi ABK Machinery Co.Ltd is a professional manufacturer of welding rotator in China. And our welding rotator mainly includes standard welding rotator, adjustable welding rotator, and special welding rotator. We can also provide our clients around the world with many other products including welding turntable, pile welding machine, wind tower production line, H beam welding line, pipe welding equipment, CNC cutting machine, grinding machine, roll forming machine, plate bending machine, etc. We have obtained ISO and CE certification, and we also offer OEM service. Our products have been well received by customers from many countries, such as Spain, India, Germany, South Africa, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Russia, Italy, France, Vietnam, and more. If you're interested in our welding rotator, please don't hesitate to contact us whenever you want.