Portable Water Jet Cutting Machine
Portable water jet cutting machine, consisting of a high pressure system and numerical control cutting platform, is suitable for cutting materials in various industries. Ultra-high pressure water jet cutter that increases the water pressure and the kinetic energy to a high level can cut chemical fiber, wood, leather, rubber and other soft materials. A mixture of water and a certain proportion of abrasive makes our portable water jet cutting machine capable of cutting almost all solid materials such as ceramic, stone, glass, metal, alloy, etc. Therefore, it is also called a “universal cutting machine”.
Traditional water jet cutting machines cannot move quickly to work under different environment because of the size and weight. Our portable water jet cutting machine can work like common air-operated cutter, and it can be quickly moved to another working place by two operators. Our ultra-high pressure water jet cutter can be used in natural gas pipe cutting. This portable water jet works by using a very high-pressure jet of water, and it will not produce high temperature, making it very safe to operate.
Our portable water jet cutting machines are extensively applied to:
1. Cutting of all kinds of pipes.
2. Cutting operation in construction field, such as offshore platform, oil and gas, chemical plants, etc.
3. Cutting operation of modified waste tank trucks, oil depot, oil and gas pipeline renovation, etc.
4. Strict cold cutting requirement of pipes, such as special stainless steel pipes, etc.
5. Cutting of almost all materials, including rubber, marble, aluminum scrap, polymer materials, etc.
Advantages of Portable water jet cutting machine
1. Cold cutting without thermal influences.
2. Flexible processing of virtually all materials with consistent high quality.
3. Material-saving production due to reduced cutting width and nesting of several parts on a single sheet.
4. Maximum material utilization due to the minimum separation distances of parts (partially free of burrs).
5. Tension-free processed parts due to minimal cutting force.
6. Environmentally friendly and clean production without poisonous gases.
7. This water jet system can be applied to operations of various aspects, such as gas pipe cutting, etc.
8. Our ultra-high pressure water jet cutter is easy and safe to operate with no worry of being injured by high temperature.
9. Our portable water jet cutting machine can be utilized to cut dangerous chemical objects directly. It’s a first choice in emergent cutting situation.
10. It is portable and light enough to be moved to any place for working purposes.
|Material||Thickness(mm)||Cutting Speed (300Mpa System) (mm/min)||Cutting Speed(380Mpa System)(mm/min)||Cutting Speed(420Mpa System)(mm/min)|
|Normal Glass||6||1100 - 1200||1400-1500||2100-2250|
|Sponge & Foam||20||4000-5000||6000-7000||9000-10500|
|Stainless Steel Plate||1||700-900||1000-1200||1500-1800|
1. The above parameter are test data and only for reference.
2. The main factors that affect the quality of cutting surface and cutting speed are water pressure and pressure stability.
3. Abrasive quality, sand amount, nozzle diameter, orifice diameter and the mix of these factors will affect the cutting parameter.
4. The cutting waterjet enjoys high pressure and fast speed. However, its diameter will not be a very accurate value. In addition, the cutting force of central waterjet is better than that of marginal waterjet, so that the effective waterjet diameter will not be an accurate value, either. The kerf width, which depends on the material and its thickness, is about 1-1.5mm. The diameter of cutting hole is around 1.5-2.0mm.
- Shot Blasting MachineThis shot-blasting machine using rolling path can continuously operate. It is a kind of automatic ball blasting device. This machine...
- Stack Welding MachineThis stack welding machine, also known as stack welder, is mainly used by rollers and rotary surfaces to weld alloy, which is wear-resistant, anticorrosive, and heat...
- Welding TurntableThis welding turntable is mainly used for welding and assembling workpieces, and it is widely used in presser vessel production industry, petrol industry, chemistry...
- Welding ManipulatorThis welding manipulator, also called column boom manipulator, is mainly installed with the TIG and MIG welding machine. And we can provide you with three types...